Stranglewank Stranglewank

hahah holy shit

Well it sure was entertaining LOL...

Snowmen Snowmen

Great

Funny animations and a cute storyline. I love it!

StickMenFutureConcepts StickMenFutureConcepts

HELL YEAH

VERY impressive. The camerawork was very original and refreshing and the overall animation was incredible. I can't wait to see more of this! Entertaining, well made and COOL :)

(and i love the Liero sounds, LOL)
Great work!

The music could have been more lifeful, though. But that might just be a personal opinion.

William and Sly William and Sly

From 10 to 7..

- Contains spoilers

When i was playing through the first parts of the game there was no question about the score. 10/10 and 5/5 all the way.

The smooth graphics, fitting music and an overall brilliant idea had me smiling and I just kept playing and thinking that it could not possibly get bad.

However, it did. For those that got to the end and (Spoiler....) - "beat" the boss probably know what i'm talking about. Yes, the end boss is ridiculous.
1. There is no pattern so you cant put up a strategy whatsoever.
2. There is no way to dodge the thing (jumping around like crazy does not really count since it doesnt work 90 % of the time)
3. Its just stupid.. You could have come up with something so much better (yes, yes you could)

So overall - a great game. However it did get a little repetetive towards the end and the end boss was a big NO.

Maybe a sequal could make up for this?
(yes it could) :)

Mason's Bubble Blast Mason's Bubble Blast

the shit

this is the shit right here

CMF #1 CMF #1

Sounds dope. Loving the bass.. Good job

Can't Explain Can't Explain

this is deep!!

Vibes Vibes

I'm sure you had your reasons not to put hi-hats in this one, but damn, it woulda worked..!!

Central Park Central Park

Fantastic work

Love this one. Would be an honor if you'd let me use if for a future album cover for my instrumental series. Im currently collecting pictures and art to use, and this sure fits the bill to be one of them. Since these instrumental album series will be released monthly and each with a cover representing the time of year, this might fit the autumn cover?

:) Great work, once again.

High Society Pigeon High Society Pigeon

Great

Just great. Pigeons are fucking awesome.

Roboface3001 responds:

Haha I lol'd hard cheers man!